Video Remote Interpretation(VRI)
KEY SERVICE FEATURES
- A dedicated Centralized Interpreting Management platform – TRANSLIT.com
- On-demand Qualified, Experienced & Verified Interpreters.
- Professional Interpreting Language Service Providers.
- Integrated RSI Platform
Video Remote Interpretation is a fast-growing on-demand interpretation service offered off-site through the use of communication technologies, where at least the persons involved or at least the interpreter is based remotely. It is a method of delivering interpreting service remotely via a Video-calling app, Video conferencing app.
VRI is highly cost-effective, quick, safe, and reliable. It is particularly handy in these unprecedented times when lockdown and remote working have become a part of our lives. VRI has established itself as the go-to method to facilitate interpreting services for deaf and hard-of-hearing people.
At TRANSLIT, we believe that Video Remote Interpretation (VRI), together with other modes of interpretation, has the potential to shape the future of international communication. That’s why we used our decade-long experience in the Language Industry to develop a Centralized Interpreting platform to be the best solution for your interpreting needs.
- Modern computer or laptop (RAM 1.6 GHz)
- A web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari)
- Video-calling app, Video conferencing app, E.g. GoogleMeet/Zoom/Skype/Viber.
- Web Camera.
- A double-sided headphone with a microphone and noise cancellation feature.
- A strong internet connection.
- Remote Controls (in some settings).
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Financial Services
- Telecommunications (Call Centres, Help Desks)
- Travel / Tourism / Hospitality
- Legal / Judicial
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS
- Online Business Conferences/Meetings
- Online Webinars
- Medical Appointments
- Courtroom Hearings
- Online Classrooms and Trainings
- Public Services
WHAT WE OFFER
- Video Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (VRSI) – Video remote simultaneous interpreting (VRSI) is a form of interpretation service where interpretation is done in real-time through a video conferencing app and equipment. It is gaining popularity across all sorts of business and government conferences and meetings. Usually, interpreters hired for this service are highly skilled and qualified.
- Video Remote Consecutive Interpreting (VRCI) – Video remote consecutive interpreting (VRCI) is another reputed method of remote interpretation. In this, interpreters usually translate the spoken language when the speakers take a pause, and the process repeats till the completion of the assignment. Interpreters required for this service vary from moderately skilled to highly skilled.
- Video Remote Sign-Language Interpreting – Video remote sign-language interpreting is the primary interpreting service for deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals. In this unique service, a spoken language is converted into a sign language by qualified interpreters. Interpreters required are experts in communicating in the desired Sign Language.