KEY SERVICE FEATURES
- A dedicated Centralized Interpreting Management platform – TRANSLIT.com
- On-demand Qualified, Experienced & Verified Interpreters.
- Professional Interpreting Language Service Providers.
- Integrated Remote Simultaneous Interpretation Platform
Remote Interpretation is a service provided to increase language access and multilingual participation for the Language Industry. It is a technological boon for multilingual communication enabling interpreters to give their services in real-time without necessarily being in the same location as everybody else. With reliable platform and equipment support, TRANSLIT provides expert on-demand interpreters to deliver high quality and effective remote interpreting.
WHY REMOTE INTERPRETATION IS THE NEXT BIG THING?
- RI is readily available and more accessible to anyone, anywhere.
- More and more video/audio conferences, summits, webinars, press conferences, and expert network interviews are moving online.
- TRANSLIT can provide Remote Interpreting services for any such events, whatever their shape or mode is.
- Modern computer or laptop (RAM 1.6 GHz)
- A web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari)
- Video-calling app, Video conferencing app. For Eg., GoogleMeet/Zoom/Skype/Viber.
- Web Camera.
- A double-sided headphone with a microphone and noise cancellation feature.
- A strong internet connection.
- Remote Controls (in some settings).
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Financial Services
- Telecommunications (Call Centres, Help Desks)
- Travel / Tourism / Hospitality
- Legal / Judicial
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS?
- Online Business Conferences
- Online Webinars
- Medical Appointments
- Courtroom Hearings
- Online Classrooms and Training
- Public Services
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Over-the-phone interpreting (OPI) – Over-the-phone interpreting (OPI) is an interpretation service carried out consecutively via a phone. It’s a 3-way communication between parties and interpreters. It can be carried either on-site or off-site.
- Video remote interpreting (VRI) – Video remote interpreting (VRI) is a form of interpretation service where the on-site interpretation is not possible, or qualified interpreters are not accessible on the location of the events. This interpreting service is getting more popular recently.
- Simultaneous Interpreting – Simultaneous interpretation is a method of translating one language to another in real-time. This form of interpreting is preferred where time is of the essence, E.g. business conferences, seminars, training sessions, etc.
- Consecutive Interpreting – Consecutive interpretation is where one language is interpreted to another during the pauses taken between two or more words, sentences, or phrases. It is the most popular choice of interpretation where one-to-one interpretation is required.
- Sign-Language Interpreting – Sign-Language Interpreting is used by hearing impairment or deaf individuals. In this unique service, a spoken language is converted into a sign language by qualified interpreters. There are several Sign Languages around the world, so a sign language expert of one may or may not be able to communicate in other sign languages.
- Whisper Interpreting/Chuchotage – Whisper Interpreting/Chuchotage is a form of liaison interpreting where the interpreter works very closely with his/her contractor. It’s an interpretation where the interpreter usually whispers in the ears.
- Sight Interpreting – Sight Interpreting is a method of converting written content from one language to another. It is usually required where audiences aren’t familiar with written languages.